Monday, June 13, 2011

Painting Seminar at Paradise Tattoo Gathering

Some of you have asked me if I do painting seminars so I've included the info below for one I'm doing in September. If all goes well, I will likely do more of these...


Painting Seminar by Greg 'Craola' Simkins:

Taking An Idea from a Sketch to a Finished Acrylic Painting

Greg 'Craola' SimkinsJoin Greg on Saturday, Sept. 18th from 5-8pm at the Paradise Tattoo Gathering in Jiminy Peak, MA as he shares with you the techniques he's been honing over his years as an artist. For many of us, there's nothing more fulfilling than taking that initial spark of creativity that comes out of a sketch and reworking it into a finished piece of art. In this seminar, you will learn various ways of preparing the proper surface, sizing and transferring your sketch, the proper tools, under painting, glazing and finally varnishing your piece. Limit 30.


REGISTER NOW!

1 comment:

MJC *-* said...

Too bad I live in the Netherlands, otherwise I would join the club of course.