Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Paradise Tattoo Gathering

Well I just got back from my trip to Massachusetts for the Paradise Tattoo Gathering. I taught a painting seminar out there, met a ton of great people, Got to hang out with my friend and publisher Brett Bryan and stay with my friend and long time favorite tattoo artist Joe Capobianco. At the same time I didn't do a good job of taking picture, but luckily my friend Carlos East was there with his camera skills and filled me in on aspects of my trip. So here are some photos of the seminar I taught (thanks to all of you who came out to take my class) and the wall that I and Adrian Dominic painted at Joe's shop in Connecticut, Hope Gallery, more on Adrian in a future post:


Me, Joey Martin, and Tanane Whitfield









MONTANA GOLD LINE