Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Last week of "Cloud Theory" + Exhibit Photos

This is the last week my Cloud Theory exhibit at Merry Karnowsky Gallery. This month has gone by fast for me with a trip to Ohio right after the opening to teach a painting seminar at Hell City Tattoo convention, followed by a quick trip to San Francisco for a photo-shoot with the amazing team of Ransom and Mitchell at PurebredPhoto. Thank you to everyone who attended the Cloud Theory opening reception to show your support. It was an awesome night which was a bit of a blur to tell you the truth. It was also a pleasure getting to show alongside my good buddy Johhny KMNDZ Rodriguez. Also I want to thank Merry, James and Jessica for everything in putting together this show, it has been a dream of mine to show here and I am truly honored.

Also, thanks to all of you who were part of my painting seminar in Ohio. It was a great experience and always a pleasure to meet other other artists. I hope I steered you all in the right direction with some new techniques under your belt and sorry about the fire alarm in the middle of the seminar.

It's taken me a while, but here are some photos of my exhibit on opening night.



No comments: